The FOP Free College Benefit covers the cost of tuition, fees and books for participating degree programs at EGCC. This is possible through a combination of grants, employer reimbursements and scholarships.
Even if you are not eligible for finacial aid, the FOP Free College Benefit has you covered. A scholarship will be applied to your outstanding balance for tuition, fees and books.
Eastern Gateway Community College is a public college, regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, and governed by the Ohio Board of Higher Education as part of the University System of Ohio. Credits earned at EGCC are transferable to most other colleges and universities.
Fraternal Order of Police Members and Family Members: Save up to 25% on Your College Education!
- 25% discount on out-of-state tuition (all undergraduate programs and most graduate programs)*
- Waiver of the $50 application fee
- Benefits and discounts extend to spouses and dependents (UMUC uses the IRS definition for verification)
- All programs can be completed 100% online
- Transfer up to 90 credits from sources such as:
- Other colleges and universities
- Military training
- Law enforcement academy training
- Professional certifications
- And more!
Visit umuc.edu/fop to get started today!
* The tuition discount will not be applied to the following graduate programs and related courses: Master of Business Administration; Master of Science in data analytics; Master of Science in digital forensics and cyber investigation; Master of Science in cybersecurity management and policy; Master of Science in cybersecurity technology; graduate certificates in cybersecurity management and policy, cybersecurity technology, and foundations in business analytics; all doctoral programs and specializations; and select legacy programs.